I'm Ron Kok, a User Interface Designer working at Hyves. I graduated as a M.Sc. in Information Studies after following its Human Centered Multimedia track at the University of Amsterdam.
You can find my resumé on LinkedIn. Books I like to read are on my online bookshelf at Anobii, and Last.fm stores the stuff I like to listen to. Co-travelers can discover my current traveling plans at Dopplr.
- How to Actually Make Text Look Interesting: Minimalist Web Design A list of tips for including typographic contrast in minimalist web design in order to make plain text look much more beautiful.... 25 june 2011
- Facebook Testing Home Page Design That Keeps Ads and Bookmarks Visible as You Scroll 25 june 2011
- At Google, groups are key to the company's culture Google has thousands of groups, some of which get company funding, that range from wine to quilting to skiing. As the company hires a hundred... 25 june 2011
- Anonymity has value, in comments and elsewhere Online anonymity has been taking a beating recently, with the Gay Girl in Damascus affair and a recent piece by the former ombudsman at NPR criticizing... 21 june 2011
- Being Predictable: The First Essential of a Customer Centric Business 21 june 2011